Assistance for Developers and Property Owners

18 Jun 2018

Developers, property owners, and non-profit agencies can receive financial assistance when trying to build or renovate a property for low or moderate-income housing. Montgomery County Development Services administers grant money from HUD that can be used to develop low and moderate-income housing. The county has been receiving anywhere from $1.6 to $3 million annually for these investments. Additionally, money is available to assist organizations providing emergency housing services, first-time homebuyer support, rental housing production and rehabilitation, and tenant-based rental assistance.

See if you can benefit from these federal grant dollars by contacting Montgomery County Development Services at (937) 225-4351 or by emailing