Information for Site Selectors and Relocation Specialists
VR 360 Familiarization Tour
Unable to travel? Let Montgomery County come to you! View Montgomery County's Virtual 360 Familiarization Tour to learn more about the amenities and assets in our community that make Montgomery County the best choice for your relocation or expansion.
- Infrastructure assets
- Expedited permitting
- Available sites and buildings
- Coordinated team approach
- Proven track record
- Competitive operational costs
- Incentive coordination
- Established supply chain partners
Montgomery County Economic Development works closely with our partners at JobsOhio, the Dayton Development Coalition, local jurisdictions, and our 100+ local resource partners to identify opportunities to lower the cost of your project with incentives ranging from capital, infrastructure, workforce, and tax abatement.
We look forward to discussing your project’s key drivers and showing you how Montgomery County has what it takes to meet the needs of your project.
The Dayton Development Coalition (DDC) is the regional economic development organization of JobsOhio and has several incentives available to help your company meet your strategic goals and create jobs. Visit their incentive page here.
Infrastructure & Supply Chain
Montgomery County’s optimal supply chain location made business sense to recent attraction and expansion projects like Chewy.com, Crocs, Energizer/STP, Proctor & Gamble, Purina, and more!
The intersection of I-70 and I-75 will put your company within a 600-mile radius of…
- Over 67% of the nation’s population
- 60% of the nation’s manufacturing employment
- 48% of the nation’s effective buying power
Over $1 Billion in infrastructure improvements have been made in the Dayton region since 2004.
The Dayton Metropolitan Area is within a 2-hour drive of Columbus, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Toledo, and Fort Wayne, IN. Because of our strategic location, you will have access to 6 commercial and freight airports in only a few hours’ drive.
- Dayton International Airport (DAY) – Northern Montgomery County
- Wilmington Air Park (ILN) – 40 miles (64 km)
- Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG) – 76 miles (122 km)
- John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH) – 76 miles (122 km)
- Rickenbacker International Airport (LCK) – 82 miles (132 km)
- Indianapolis International Airport (IND) – 130 miles (209 km)
- Norfolk-Southern Intermodal Facility, 3155 E Sharon Rd., Sharonville, OH 45421 - 40 miles (64 km)
- CSX Rail Yard, 19835 Johnson Rd., Marysville, OH 43040 - 60 miles (96.5 km)
OhioMeansJobs | Montgomery County
The single point of contact for the largest group of job seekers in the Dayton region. We can post your openings to OhioMeansJobs.com, and we have a team who will work directly with you to find qualified candidates quickly and easily. We will develop a personalized recruitment strategy to reduce the amount of time and money you'll need to spend to find new talent.
- Drug Testing
- Background Checks
- On-the-Job Training (when applicable)
Verified Labor Report
BusinessFirst! for a Greater Dayton Region and Wright State University’s Applied Policy Research Institute completed a Verified Labor Force Report exploring the actual labor availability for logistics and manufacturing in our region.
BusinessFirst! Relocation Program
The BusinessFirst! Relocation Program offers companies and candidates, new to the Dayton Region, resources to help them learn about the area. Trained relocation professionals will showcase our lively neighborhoods, business districts, vibrant arts and cultural assets, recreational attractions, and show you how to find your special interests, hobbies, or family activities in Dayton.
The program is designed to help companies attract or retain candidates by connecting them with our regional assets and bring their talent and ability to the Dayton Region.
Visit www.MakeDaytonRegionHome.com for more details on our unique program and information on the Dayton Region!