Montgomery County CDBG Advisory Boards
As part of its annual funding process for the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program, Montgomery County has an advisory board, the Community Development Advisory Committee (CDAC), which make recommendations based upon the applications received from local jurisdictions. This board includes representatives from local jurisdictions, including city managers, township trustees, and mayors. The members of the CDAC are listed below:
- John Applegate, City of Union
- David Hicks, City of Moraine
- Keith Johnson, City of Miamisburg
- Georgeann Godsey, Harrison Township
- Gerald Peters, Perry Township
- Dave Seagraves, City of Brookville
- Tom Sears, Village of Farmersville
- Eric Smith, City of Englewood
- Sheila Stanifer, Perry Township
- Steve Woolf, Clay Township
- Tom Zobrist, Washington Township
Composition: Eleven Members: five (5) appointed by Township Trustees; six (6) appointed by Mayors and Managers Association. The majority switches with each three (3) year term. The Board appointments listed below have a term ending December 31, 2017.
Montgomery County Community Development staff and the advisory groups review all CDBG applications received for content and completeness. The advisory boards then deliberate and establish final project recommendations. This recommendation, which includes funding levels and any special conditions, is submitted to the County Commissioners for approval.
Our success is predicated on the impact we have in the community at large. For that reason, we welcome and encourage feedback from our constituents. If you would like to forward a concern, celebrate a success or share a new idea, please fill out the form and we'll be in touch.