Technology First is an IT industry trade association. They create a community for individuals to grow their business, share knowledge, learn new skills, seek new opportunities and explore the future. Their goal is to transform the Dayton region into the gold standard for the best-connected Information Technology community.
Member services and programs include:
Networking Events - Engaging Regional Technology Leadership
- Events so technology and business professionals can learn more about today’s technology topics and trends.
- Technology topics presented by subject matter experts, facilitated peer discussions or professional panels that share best practices.
Employment Exchange - Linking the region’s workforce
- The Digital Mixer is a professional and student networking event for Dayton’s IT industry.
- The Robert V. McKenna Scholarship awards college students studying IT-related majors.
Training Exchange - Local, Affordable, High Quality Training
- Coordinating training that is high quality, locally available, and affordable.
- The training advisory council helps forecast training needs to better serve the region.
Tech Source - Creating Technology Connections
- Tech Source provides a business-to-business technology referral service.
- Through an online search, your business can locate the technology you need and the resource you want.
Communication with the IT Community - Promoting the regional agenda
- Technology First, our monthly magazine focuses on member company news, technology and business topics of interest, as well as upcoming training and events.
- Over 70,000 unique visitors viewed www.technologyfirst.org to access services or news.