The Washington-Centerville Public Library provides market research services and free access to business information databases. It also offers basic technology training for employees. For a list of all their services, resources, and events please visit their website: www.wclibrary.info.
Rankings Among Ohio's 251 Public Libraries:
- Circulation: 14th
- Registered Borrowers: 19th
- PLF (State Funding): 32nd
- Full Time Equivalent Staff: 19th
- Materials Expenditures: 18th
- Total Operating Expenditures: 27th